This week, schedule a visit at the Parc des Expositions – Paris Porte de Versailles to learn a little more about digital learning.
On the 5th and 6th of February, the Parc des Expositions will host the LearningTechnologies France exhibition. This event is the most important event in the country in the field of technologies for training.
Why attend LearningTechnologies France?
The last edition, in January 2019, brought more than 6,000 e-learning, training, human resources and talent management professionals from all over the world.
The LearningTechnologies France exhibition offers you:
– 3 rooms dedicated to conferences that will allow experts to share their experience;
– A fair organized around 3 themes: “enterprise learning, continuing education, language learning and international”.
– 150 international exhibitors will be present in order to explain their latest solutions;
– Demonstrations of new products will take place in the 6 dedicated theatres;
– 5,000 e-learning, training and human resources professionals.
During this fair, several themes will be discussed such as:
– emerging technologies;
– collaborative training;
– content creation;
– serious games;
– talent management;
– skills management;
– virtual classrooms;
– case studies;
– feedback from companies that have undertaken the digitisation of their training.
Don’t wait any longer and book your tickets now on :
Dates & Schedules :
Wednesday, February 5th to Thursday, February 6th, 2020
09:00 am to 06:30 pm
Porte de Versailles, Paris
1 Place de la Porte de Versailles
75015 Paris, France
How getting there?
Take Tram 3a
Direction Pont du Garigliano – Georges Pompidou European Hospital
Stop at: Porte de Versailles – Parc des Expositions
Travel time: 2 stops (4 minutes)